Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fate, Karma, and Faith

I had my second interview for a dispatching position.  The manager was really nice and we had a great conversation.  Most of the time I get really nervous during interviews, but today it wasn't like that.  Even when he asked me to tell him something about myself, I had no difficulty with that.  Usually that it the question that stumps me the most.  I am crossing my fingers that I get the position. 

We had talked about what the hours were like.  They aren't going to be four tens like I thought at first, but five 8 hour shifts.  Not a big deal for me.  Then we talked about the starting and ending times.  Eep.  Well, no matter.  I have coverage for Raven, even for the rest of school.  It is amazing how things work out sometimes. 

I know they will call me soon. 

It will be a grand new adventure.  I will miss my time at RGIS, but I learned so many valuable things during my time there.  That I CAN be a leader.  That I CAN be a teacher.  That I CAN be a positive influence in the work place.  Well, that last one I already knew, but it is a good reminder. 

Thank you, Universe.  Now, follow through!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....