Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Change in the Project - HHP

After careful consideration to the fact that I am not in my 20s anymore, I have decided that learning Wing Chun Kung Fu is probably not the best idea for my Hundred Hours Project.  I had forgotten how hard it is on the arms, and though it is a great workout, I think that I can devote these hundred hours to something a little more challenging and productive. 

So, with that in mind, my new hundred hours project is going to be:

Drawing


I have never really had the patience for creating art in this format.  When I was in junior high school, I nearly failed art because I couldn't draw a cube, and my sculptures were horrible.  Well, that was over two decades ago, and I think I have finally come to a point where it is time to learn the patience needed to learn the art.

I plan on starting this in a week, so that I can do a bit of research, possibly finding some YouTube videos and then buying needed supplies.  I plan on posting drawings when they are finished, so please, feel free to leave constructive criticism.  Remember, I cannot even draw a cube, so this should be interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....