Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Supervisors of the Almighty Floor...

There is nothing worse than being in a position where you have to make sure that there are certain things happening, and when you try to make sure they do happen, you get questioned for trying to figure out why they aren't happening they way they should be.  That is pretty much my job description.  And, frankly, I'm getting tired of it.  I am tired of being told my my bosses how to do something, then get questioned by the people that aren't my bosses and when I answer their questions, they just ignore me anyway.  Or make some dumbass remark about what I have to do.

I am NOT here just to answer chat and fill in a report every 15 minutes.  It's my job to wonder why advisors aren't on the phones when they should be and to let the supervisors know when that is happening. It is my job to be the eyes of the floor, even though technically I can't even SEE the floor due to the ugly grey wall they constructed.  It is my JOB to let you know when you have an advisor in an unauthorized aux code.  It's my JOB to let you know if you have an advisor that hasn't logged on yet or is back late from lunch or to deny a late arrival.  It isn't my job to hear a bunch of crap about how I do my job.

I wold appreciate a little bit more respect when it comes to making these decisions. I would appreciate you not going behind my back and letting them do whatever they want anyway because you can erase it later.  We still get questioned over why it happened, and that is something that you, Supervisor, don't understand.

I am frustrated with this place.  I will have been here two years on the 18th, and I can't say that it will be a very happy anniversary.  I've been at this job a little over a year.  If I had known that it would be this bad, I would have stayed on the phones.

I think it is time to actively seek employment elsewhere.  I don't really want to because I like the pay here but it isn't worth the constant stress and the constant disrespect and pushback that we keep getting from the supervisors.

I would give just about anything to be able to work a "normal" schedule where I wasn't working 12 hours on Saturdays, too.  I don't mind working on the weekends, but 12 hours is a bit ridiculous.

Yeah.... that's what I've got to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....