Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning, Part 1

There is something in the air today.  Well, the last few days, really.  Actually, I just look at my home surroundings and about want to throw up, it's so cluttered and filthy.  I haven't been able to do much since I sprained my ankle last week, but I have just decided that it is time.....


Spring Cleaning!!



Yes, it is that time of year again when the animal get twitter-pated, or perhaps that was a month ago, I don't even know anymore, but what I do know is that spring is FINALLY in the air, and so is my desire to clean my apartment.  I have spent the last several weeks looking around at my habitat and I've decided that it is time to make my place a home again.

Now, I'm not saying that I'm living it a total pigsty, although my mother would probably say so.  It isn't the cleanest for sure, but it isn't the messiest, either.  Raven has actually done a great job keeping up her end of the clean room bargain.  I did have to get after her a few days ago, but she did her job, and now it's done.  Now, it's my turn.

I still don't have a computer at home, so part two won't come for a few days.

Stay tuned. Who knows, I might even take before and after pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Me, too. Needless to say that I didn't get much done. BUT, I did get my room done, and that is HUGE stride in doing what needs to be done. So, it's a great step. I am dreading cleaning my kitchen and my bathroom.

    Go me!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....