Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It Was Mother's Day or Something

Happy belated Mother's Day to all my fellow mothers out there.  Yeah, not having a home computer really bites right now, so this is of course, late.

As for me, I didn't do much of anything for Mother's Day.  Raven made me a few things in school, and brought home a live snap dragon that we proceeded to plant in the garden.  It was a little lopsided and really in need of planting by the time we got it home, but I think it will be ok. I put a plant holderupper on it, so it should grow fairly straight and strong.

I managed to call my mom and tried to call my stepmom.  She was unavailable as she was visting her mom and dad or something like that.  My dad did say that she got my letter, though, and enjoyed it very much.  My mom didn't get her letter until yesterday, but she still liked it.

Even Vile called me on Sunday to wish me a happy Mom's Day.  I don't usually call him for Dad's Day because let's face it, he's not much of a dad to Raven.  He did tell me that he thinks I'm doing a great job, like he would know, but it was nice of him to call.

Yesterday was a day of doing nothing.  I didn't even get out of my jammies.  I didn't write any letters, which I am a little bit behind.  I watched movies all day long.  I didn't even going out into the garden.  I really feel like a lazy lump on a log. I hate days like that.  Raven spent most of the time in her room because it was too windy and cold to go outside.  I really don't like days like yesterday.  I have tomorrow off, and I am vowing to NOT have a day like yesterday.

Tomorrow I am going to spend some time in my garden, write several letters and get my living room finally cleaned up.

If I am feeling extra adventurous, I'll clean out my card.  I still haven't totally unpacked it from the Reno trip in February.

Shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....