Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning Part Deux

Yesterday didn't go quite as planned.  I was really looking forward to getting my living room and kitchen cleaned.  Instead, I opted to clean my room.  My room isn't huge, but it is a bit bigger than my last room, which makes it huge.  And, it was covered with nothing but dirty laundry.  Shame on me.  I straightened and rearranged and I even vacuumed the floor with that annoying smelly stuff that you dust on your carpet.   It didn't even help the room to smell any better. I think I've had it for so long that the sniff evaporated out of it, but I can always pretend.  I did light some Egyptian Cotton incense, and wow, does that smell great!

But, unfortunately, I'm not finished with my room. I still have all that laundry that was on my floor to do, as well as washing my sheets.  On the plus side, I did get around to finally putting on the pillowcases that I washed a month ago.  That felt nice against my head last night.

I did manage to get a load of dishes done, but ran out of detergent for the dishwasher. I suppose I will have to go back to the old ways and wash them by hand.  I am also out of laundry detergent.  I am NOT going to do my laundry by hand.  I can just imagine myself trying to pull a "Snow White" or something and try to wash them on a whateveryoucallit.

Raven's room is pretty much done. I suppose it will be time to go through her clothes that are up in the closet and pull down the shorts and tank tops and such.  I think it is also just about that time to go through her clothes and figure out which ones can be donated due to her growing like a weed the past season.  Most of her jeans have holes in the knees, so they will make for perfect cutoffs this year.  I might not have to buy anything but new jeans for her.  Wouldn't THAT be awesome!  Oh, and I need to vacuum her room.  She has been doing a great job keeping her room and even her bed free of clutter.

So, I guess the next part will be to clean my kitchen or living room on Sunday.  Yeah, that sounds about right.  I don't like spending a WHOLE day cleaning, even if it does get it over with sooner.  I want to have some fun or just relax to a movie or something.

Well, it is back to the grind for me.  I swear that I will go blind looking at a computer screen all day long....

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's almost Mother's Day. have some fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. Hmm... I might just have to do that, but my living room REALLY needs to be picked up!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....