Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Green and Crunchy

Wow!  That could bring up a lot of different images, couldn't it?  Well, get your minds out of the gutter, People!

I'm talking about my salad.  I harvested a few leaves of lettuce from my garden this morning and they were delish!  I think I'm going to enjoy having a salad bar growing in my back yard!  now, if only the tomatoes would hurry up and grow.

That's all.  Oh, and there's no refund on getting the last three minutes of your life back.

It's in the fine print.....

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were talking about crickets or grasshoppers.
    Carry on. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. Ewwwww... hehe... although I've heard they are great covered in chocolate....

    I'd rather starve.....

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....