Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Rambling On...

Wednesday was a day off for me.  I spent most of the time with a friend down at Bella's Grove making blank cards for people to write in if they want to send to one of the Chaplains.  The plan is to have an SA info booth at Bella's Grove garage sale on a Sunday a few weeks from now.  I still have time to make more cards.  I know that the heroes will appreciate them.

I planted some of the corn seedlings into my garden, and what does the weather do?  It HAILS for two hours this morning.  It is looking ok now, but for crying out loud, Spring, make up your mind already!

Oh, pictures of the walk that Raven and I took.  See below.  It was a really great time.


I am hoping that the weather will cooperate so we can go again, this time to a different section of the greenbelt.  

Otherwise, not much else goes on.  I work, I read, I sleep, and somewhere in there I find time to play with Raven. She's growing up so beautifully, but very stubbornly.  I guess she gets that from me.

::endtransmission::

2 comments:

Speak your mind and be heard....