Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Complaint Letter to USPS

I don't get mad very easily.  I do get upset, though, when someone takes advantage of my hard earned cash.  The following is my letter to the United States Postal Service.  I was so mad that I wish I would have said more, but I didn't.  Enjoy!

"I am very upset with the female clerk in that office. Rudely going through the letters that I send to the soldiers and forcing me to pay 20 cents extra just to send them. After reviewing the information on the website, I can see where she was correct in doing so, BUT there is NO reason whatsoever that I should have been charged extra for the cards that I sent today. I have NEVER had a letter or a card returned due to not being able to go through your super sensitive machines. I have been coming to this post office every week for FOUR months, and every week is it something different with her. I will NOT be going to that post office ever again. In fact, I hope it is one that gets closed down when the post office goes through more budget cuts. I cannot believe that you are willing to rape the people over 20 cents because your precious machines cannot handle the thickness of one lousy tea bag. It doesn't even put the letter over the first class mailing weight. I am very offended. I am even moreso that your machines cannot handle one regular birthday card. It sickens me, actually. As I said before, I have never had a letter or card returned due to this issue. The soldiers love their tea, and it makes them very happy to get it. Either get your mail carriers up to date on the latest ways of ripping people off for postage or give me a break and get your machines to be able to handle a simple bag of tea or a birthday card for crying out loud! 

Sincerely, XXXXXXX 
P.S. There is no need to call me regarding this. My phone is turned off anyway."

Seriously, they MUST send these through some stupid machine lest we be charged more for someone actually picking up a damn stamper to hand stamp a letter or a card?? SERIOUSLY?!?  Come on, people!  Get off your technology kick for just one stinking minute.  It is no wonder why the post office just had to close down so many sites.  You keep finding new ways to rape the public while your service just keeps getting worse or doesn't change at all.  Quit being a postal nazi and think of something greater than yourselves for a change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....