Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Master of None

Wow, lost a follower after my last post.  No matter.  The ones that are important are still with me.  And, I thank you for that.

I often wonder about the effect of my ramblings on others.  The possibility is that they mean absolutely nothing, which is fine, too.  I'm not into writing to make a great impact on this world.  I am following the ones I am because you all DO write things that matter to me.  You are interesting, and I love to read what you have to say.  I don't always leave comments because I have no witty retort or particular opinion either way, but you all leave me with food for thought, and that is what I love.

I sometimes wish my ramblings would leave others with food for thought, but they don't.  And they won't.  No matter.....

"They" say you should write about what you know.  The trouble is that I don't know a whole lot about anything, and there are always people who know more about everything than I do.  Ah, research you say.  Yeah, well, that kind of goes along the lines of having no time for anything else and not knowing what I want to be when I grow up.

So, for now, you will all have to continue dealing with the chaotic ramblings of one very uninteresting individual.

I think I need a new Muse......


::endtransmission::

3 comments:

  1. No worries. You lose some, you win more. Stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost a follower over that lost post? Good riddance, I suppose. You're right, those who matter will always stick around.

    As a mother of a Marine who has been deployed 3 times and who was almost killed in a bombing, I THANK you for being part of one of the groups that reached out to him and made his day a little brighter.

    P.S. Your ramblings may be chaotic, but you are far from uninteresting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I've quit following a few blogs in my day. No big dealio. Not hurt in the least. This is not a blog that I expect will ever grow beyond 20 followers..lol

    As I post this, Peter Murphy's "Strange Kind of Love" is playing on my auto music player. I love this song. It reminds me aboutmyself in so many ways...

    Ok, you can go back to your regularly scheduled life...

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....