Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Long List

I can say with full honesty that work is turning me into a zombie. I am glad to be employed, especially in this economy, but this is totally not what I want to do for the rest of my life. But those of you who have been following me know that already.

In the otherwise boring state that is my life I just have a few goals for my weekend which starts tomorrow: (Saturday)

Clean the apartment from stem to stern including Raven's room that I've been threatening to clean for a month now
Go grocery shopping
Clean Neelix's cage
Ship out my SA care packages
Buy various cards for other Angels
Pick up more Idaho post cards
Finally finish Wicked (I can't believe people thought that book was so good)
Do the W1D2 of C25K
Attend the Festival of Diana
Write letters to my soldiers
Hoop for an hour's worth of time
Get the car washed
Do Laundry
Take Raven to do something fun


I think that's about all I could possibly squeeze into two days. I'll let you know if I actually get it all done.

I think I need a new hobby. Perhaps I'll try to write a short story.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I take you aren't enjoying Wicked? I was surprised people made such a fuss over it as well. It was pretty drab in my opinion, but I was already like halfway through it and felt like it was too late to stop reading it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's about how I felt about halfway through. I might as well finish it. I did finish it last night. Now I can move on to other things, like Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs. I'll finish that in about three days..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia Briggs is awesome, I love her werewolf stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness yes! I've read them all. I hope she writes a new one soon! At the moment I am reading Silver Borne. It just came out to paperback, so I am super happy. I'm already about a third of the way through. After that is River Marked. Hurry and come out in paper back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....