Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

What would YOU like to see?

Greetings all my followers..

I do hope that your day is going a tad bit better than mine.  Actually, I am vicariously living through some of you.  Making mouthwatering red velvet cupcakes, eating Chinese food and watching Pretty Woman, attending a wedding and watching a volleyball tournament.  Man, I'm having fun this weekend after all!  Thanks to all of you who posted what you were doing this weekend.  It is much appreciated.

I have been trying to think of something to do once a week for this blog to make it more interesting for you, the reader.  I have spent the entire lifetime of this blog writing about what is going on in my life, which doesn't usually consist of religion, politics or any other such scandalous things.  I'm just not that interested in such things.  I suppose I just haven't found the one true thing that actually peaks my interest in this world.  Don't get me wrong.  I like a lot of things.  Music, books, singing karaoke and whatnot, but there are loads of music blogs out there and loads of book blogs out there.  What could I write about that would be something different.  Shoot, even writing about my everyday life isn't new or different.  I'm just average.



I've come across some blogs that do a weekly thing.  Like getting to know you questions, or the weekly book review or movie review.  Things like that.  I think what I need is a Muse.  So, I will post it to you, the reader, what once-a-week thing would you like to see more of.  Weekly lame jokes?  Weekly critiques on something or another.  How about a weekly poem.  Umm.. yeah..  Well anyway, I'll leave it up to you guys.  


Until then, more updates about myself.

My daughter came in for a surprise visit to my work.  She does this every once in a while when her sitter is in town running errands.  It was awesome to see her.  Well she lives with me so I see her all the time, but it was good to see her during the long hours of work.  Her visit really helped to break up the monotony of my day.  She almost always has a smile on her face.  She's such a cutie patootie!

So, I'll think more on a weekly installation.  I have little to do at work but work anyway...

::endtransmission::

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't have to be weekly, but I think seeing some poetry or comedy would be good to see.
    You could take things from your life and create fiction to them as a story too.

    Since there are a lot of blogs just on music, you could combine all sorts of entertainment such as, Books, Music, Movies, all together.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....