Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A new Hooping Community

Ok, so we aren't exactly reinventing the wheel for hooping in Boise, but I dare say that the hoopers out there are rather quiet, so I have taken it upon myself to start a new yahoo group.  It's free, to begin with, and I think that with the group of beginners we do have, it will be a place to make some new friends as we learn, together, the art of hoop dancing.  I am still a beginner and learning new tricks as we go, and I know there are a lot of people in my area that want to learn, but not necessarily in a class environment which can sometimes be overwhelming.

I'm not a teacher, but I do think that we can have some fun while we learn together.  Below is the button for joining my new group.  If you are in Boise and want to come hoop with us, feel free to join up.  If you are advanced and are looking for a group to hoop with, feel free to join up.  We will be honored by any information you wish to share. :)

Subscribe to hoopersofboise


Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com


Hope to see you out at our first hoop jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....