Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back into the Swing..

Good morning, Faithful Readers!

The last few days have been interesting to say the least.  I had them off work, so at least I had that going for me.

Raven spent the weekend with her half sister, Nightingale.  I think I remember mentioning her before.  They don't get to spend too much time together, mostly because I am so busy with this or that or work or whatever.  I hadn't intended for Raven to spend the whole weekend there, but it was nice to get a break. Especially since this was the worst  cycle for me in my entire history.  Ugh!

Sunday was Ostara, or Spring Equinox and I went to Bella's Grove for their ritual.  It was really brief, but beautiful.  There was a handfasting afterward that I didn't stay for because I knew that I needed to pick up Raven from her sister's house.  She was outside riding on a razor scooter.  She looked really cute on it.  I think I'll get her one in the coming months.

That is, if I ever get my bank account fixed.  The "provincial line of credit" that was supposed to come through on Monday for all those wonky charges never made it and it's even more in the red now because of those stupid automated over draft charges that occur.  The bank did say that they would cover all the charges that will occur, and that's great, but sheesh, it is taking forever it seems.

A few of my friends came through for me, though, in this time of need with cash and even a whole box of food so I wouldn't stave while they are trying to figure this out.  So now I'll have gas money hopefully until this all blows over.  I appreciate my friends very much.

Yesterday we had our private egg hunt in celebration of Ostara.  The night before, Raven and I decorated eggs.  I don't think that we have ever done that together.  She has spent the last two years with Nightingale for Easter.  Their family decorates eggs every year and does the egg hunt and whatnot on the Easter holiday.  Easter this year isn't until April 24th, but as you may have guessed, I don't celebrate Easter.  Raven was very excited about looking for the eggs.  I wanted to have them outside, but it was just too cold and windy.  We made due with our living room.

Yesterday was the worst feeling day I have ever had since I hit puberty all those years ago.  I was in so much pain and pale from too much blood loss all at once, and I didn't want to do anything.  I had promised Raven that we were going to go to the library yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well enough to even make dinner much less go anywhere.  I think that due to my not feeling that well, I ate a whole box of Girl Scout cookies less the ones that Raven ate.  I am feeling much better today.

So, today it is back to work, then tomorrow off. I think I will take Raven to the library tomorrow.  One of her sitters like to take her to the library, so she is already familiar with going.  I haven't even considered going to the library since I was in Reno and using one of their desks to write to my soldiers while I was there.  And before that, I couldn't even tell you the last time I was at a library.  Probably the last time I lived in Reno.  Raven likes to use the computers at the library.  She'll have to show me what she does.

I think that is it for now.  It's so early that I really don't know what else to say...

Currently, I am listening to Cuts U Up by Peter Murphy on my Pandora station.


::endtransmission::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind and be heard....