Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Happening Again

I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing with this account.  Apparently, there were two charges that slipped through on my paypal account even though they have been refunded on the paypal side.  Thankfully, they were less than $45 worth, but I'm having to go down to the bank again and sign yet another form and wait another three days or whatever to get the money returned, and then get a new account number and stuff. On top of that I have to cancel the direct deposit and then give them the new number for my direct deposit, and the HR lady is so flakey that who knows how long that will take to go through.  I have enjoyed my direct deposit for the last nearly two years or so, and I want it to stay that way.  I don't like change of any kind.  Yes, I know the world changes.  Sue me.

I haven't been able to cancel my paypal account because there are still outstanding payments being reversed on that account as well.  I can't even get my checking account off of my paypal account because I can't get my location confirmed because I couldn't pay my phone bill this month, so I have no phone for them to call.  This has been turning into a nightmare.

It's my Friday, and I'm just not in a good mood anymore. I was perfectly fine this morning when I woke up and came in to work.  A great feat considering that I've gotten talked to about my poor attitude on Saturday.  Really?  Whatever.

I think that if I just focus on something good, like the seeds that have started sprouting, then I'll be able to  get through the day unscathed mentally.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. What the?
    Good luck then. Hope it is just one of those system glitches they always say it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went down to sign more papers for the charges. Apparently, the system automatically knew that I had money in my account and retransmitted them. I'm not in the negative at least, so that is a good thing. It is just a very frustrating thing. I did have my account number changed, and a new card ordered, so hopefully, it will just be a matter of finishing that and remembering to change everything over.

    Thanks for the luck. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....