Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Wee Bit of Wednesdays

I doubt I will be doing this again, but here is it... I guess that linky thing that so many people keep talking about.  If I didn't do it right, so be it....




{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I did when I was younger, but I really don't see the point in spending a ton of money on something that I can do for to my jeans for free.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
It depends on the night.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
With my mouth.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Not all the time.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My brother.  I think I owe him some money.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No.

{seven} do you snore?
Loudly according to various past boyfriends.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
77wmp 100% accuracy.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
not anymore.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Movie-theatre butter, light salt

4 comments:

  1. Onyxo, you know what, I had a similar list...then it got obsolete, now I've revived it again, well some of them.

    As for the popcorn...caramel is my flavour with a cup of capuccino and my fav movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I don't think I'll be doing this one again. I just don't see the point.

    *I'm really not feeling well today. Perhaps that is the source of my craptacular attitude.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hope you get well soon. Love to see you drop in at the bar, we somehow miss each other but I'm sure we'll have a blast when we finally meet.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....