Namaste and Welcome

I see you have chosen well, but be warned that my blog is exactly as it states... ramblings. You won't find this blog overly political, religious or much anything else. I write for me. Well, I write for you, the audience as well, but mainly for me. Would it surprise you to know that I've been keeping a hard diary since 1986? (yeah, I just dated myself.) Well, writing in the book has become painful, so I blog. I have many blogs on other sites, which is why this blog only has a mere few, but do know that I plan on maintaining this blog a bit more. I will probably not post a picture or use real names of any of my friends or family, if the blogs turn to that nature. There, you are forewarned.

Please do subscribe and enjoy the mindless babblings of the one otherwise known as Onyx of Darklite.......

Oh, and hey, would you mind feeding my fish at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Poisoned I Say!!!

I'm back after a full day of who knows what.  Two nights ago I woke up and vomited stuff that I can only describe as coming from deeper than my stomach and by the time I was done, there was nothing left.  I was aching and shaking and I couldn't sleep because the upstairs neighbor walked around all night, literally, I was waking up every ten minutes to the sound of "squeak squeak" of the ceiling.

I woke up that next morning, exhausted, aching, and hungry and contemplating calling off from work, but knowing that I have to be there because there are only three of us in the department.

I got Raven up and ready for school.  I barely remember doing that.  I had made her lunch the night before, thankfully, and off we went.  I didn't even bring my lunch that I had made for myself because after one bit of breakfast, I knew I wasn't going to be keeping anything down.

I dropped Raven off at daycare and one of the owners asked me if I had registered Raven for school yet. I haven't even had the chance to think about it.  I only know that she won't be going to any of the schools that are around her daycare.

When I got to work, I decided that I wasn't going to make it, so I texted the third coworker to cover for me.  He lives out in Nampa, so it wasn't going to take him a while to get there.  I spent an hour and a half in agony.  I was so thankful when he got there.

I left, and decided to go to the school that I knew Raven would be going to this year.  I am so glad I did. I found out that Registration is this coming Thursday.  Holy heck!!  I can pick up the registration packet on Monday and fill it out, then on Thursday I would need to find a way to get there from 3-5pm to go through orientation and stuff.  I think I'll be able to do that.  I just need to coordinate with my work, perhaps try to get a day traded.  Either way, I will get that worked out. 

Then, I went home and passed out for five hours.  After that I picked up Raven, and everything after that is a little fuzzy, but I know that I put a movie on for Raven and asked her to put herself to sleep.  She's pretty good at that.  I went to sleep around 8pm.

I woke up at some point last night when I finally heard Raven crying for her dad.  I hate when she does that, but she'd been crying a while due to nightmares.  I don't think I"ll be putting on the Secret of NIMH anytime again soon.  I got her back to sleep only to find that she came into my room just before my alarm went off at 8am.   So, pretty  much 12 hours of sleep, aided by Tylenol PM.  It's amazing what 1,000mg and 17 hours of sleep can do.

I managed to keep my breakfast down and as of right now I feel pretty darn good.  I brought my lunch that I was going to take yesterday, but I'm not sure if I'm going to eat it or not.  I am not sure what it was that made me so very ill, but I don't want to take chances.  We'll see how hungry I am at that point though.  I can't have nothing.

I would like to mention one thing, though:

Stay away from the seafood alfredo at Olive Garden.  I have a feeling that might have been my demise.



::endtransmission::

4 comments:

  1. Yucko! I'm so sorry you were so sick! I hope you are well on your way to recovering!

    I'm glad you were able to use my button explanation but I can't find your button to add to my page! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks! I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and I hope you'll be feeling back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord, glad you are feeling better. Seafood does cause this kind of mess sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I don't have a button just yet. I have to wait until I get my PC back where my Adobe Photoshop program is. Believe me, when my button gets here, it will be worth the wait, I hope... lol..

    Thanks one and all. I feel a lot better after sleeping 17 hours....however, Raven woke up sicker than hell. More about that in a near future blog.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind and be heard....